When I woke up this morning, I asked myself, “What is life about?” I found the answer in my room…the fan said, “Be cool.” The roof said, “Aim high.” The window said, “See the world!” The clock said, “Every minute is precious.” The mirror said, “Reflect before you act.” The calendar said, “Be up to date.” The door said, “Push hard for your goals.” The floor said, “Kneel down and pray”…
February 11, 2012
Get on your knees and Surrender your Life to Christ
Online Evangelism, Social media servant dedicated to spread the good news to the lost. Is so wonderful to see how the love of Christ could bring healing to the lost. A simple blog article, a Tweet, a simple post on other social networks could make someone smile. Social media is a powerful tool, the more we share, the more that our Lord is Glorified. View all posts by Chr1stlike
This entry was posted on Saturday, February 11th, 2012 at 4:12 PM and tagged with campos, chr1stl1ke, chr1stlike, Christ, christlike, God, Jesus, life, Lord, rigo, surrender, Yahweh and posted in Bible Scriptures. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- Exult in his holy name; rejoice, you who worship the #Lord . Psalm 105:3 3 hours ago
- #Lord, I #believe you are my healer... instagram.com/p/2ibXrEsm5u/ https://t.co/vf6kzUbl6q 7 hours ago
- If you look at the world, you'll be distressed. If you look within, you'll be depressed. If you look at #God you'll be at rest. 1 day ago
- Stress makes believe everything has to happen right now. Faith reassures you everything will happen in God's timing https://t.co/dpFtwOgaIs 2 days ago
- A false witness will not go unpunished, nor will a liar escape. Proverbs 19:5 4 days ago
Follow me on Facebook