When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
April 2, 2012
God always have a door of happiness for you
Online Evangelism, Social media servant dedicated to spread the good news to the lost. Is so wonderful to see how the love of Christ could bring healing to the lost. A simple blog article, a Tweet, a simple post on other social networks could make someone smile. Social media is a powerful tool, the more we share, the more that our Lord is Glorified. View all posts by Chr1stlike
This entry was posted on Monday, April 2nd, 2012 at 3:09 PM and tagged with broken, door, faith, friends, friendship, God, happiness, love, marriage, patience, perfect, relationship, relationships, timing and posted in Relationships. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Follow me on Facebook