When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: door
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- To #Forgive is to set a Prisoner Free and Discover the Prisoner Was You! 5 hours ago
- When life is too hard to stand, KNEEL. https://t.co/QpJbkFKNft 2 days ago
- The name of the #Lord is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe. Proverbs 18:10 3 days ago
- Dear #God: Today I woke up. I am healthy. I am alive. Thank you. Say yes, like, share to Thank God.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- People will always throw stones in your path. It depends on You What do You make from it. A Wall of difficulties OR A Bridge of success! 6 days ago
Follow me on Facebook