When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: door
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of #love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. 3 weeks ago
- It is not coincidence, you were meant to see this: #God #Loves You https://t.co/nZCxkVqg1j 3 weeks ago
- Has the #Lord redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others he has redeemed you from your enemies. Psalm 107:2 3 weeks ago
- Instead of using "I'm human" as an excuse to walk in the flesh, try using, "I'm saved" as a reason to walk in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to #God. 1 month ago
Follow me on Facebook