When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: door
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- When you're tired, draw strength from God. When you're speechless, talk to God. When you're lonely, there is #God. 23 hours ago
- For #God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of #love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 https://t.co/xWMw4zWFLn 3 days ago
- Better to be poor and honest than to be dishonest and a fool. Proverbs 19:1 3 days ago
- True #love comes from #God. instagram.com/p/2QniC7Mm3L/ https://t.co/ioc5i4Pqri 5 days ago
- When you take time with #God and listen to His voice, He renews your strength and enables you to handle life. 6 days ago
Follow me on Facebook