When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: door
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- Praise the #Lord, the #God of #Israel, who lives from everlasting to everlasting! Let all the people say, "Amen!" P… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- I am not ashamed of #Jesus #Christ. He is my refuge and my fortress; My #God, in Him I will #trust. Psalm 91:2… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Our #God is far more interested in what you are rather than in what you do. 6 days ago
- Cutting people out of your life doesn't mean you hate them, it simply means you respect yourself. Not everyone is m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Hot-tempered people must pay the penalty. If you rescue them once, you will have to do it again. Proverbs 19:19 1 week ago
Follow me on Facebook