When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: door
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- I'm not afraid of tomorrow because I know #God is already there. https://t.co/KFQB4Pca18 1 day ago
- Joy will flow in our lives when we get our eyes off of ourselves and onto #Jesus—off of what is wrong with us & onto what is right with Him. 2 days ago
- My sheep hear my voice, & I know them, & they #follow me. "#Jesus" John 10:27 instagram.com/p/75IRJuMm4Z/ https://t.co/D9ncrFfxty 2 days ago
- O #Israel, trust the #Lord! He is your helper and your shield. Psalm 115:9 6 days ago
- #Jesus doesn't just give you what you need; Jesus IS what you need. https://t.co/H6FQZhuAs0 1 week ago
Follow me on Facebook