When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: door
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- As I have loved you, #Love one another. John 13:34 https://t.co/7J95gTsBoS 1 day ago
- A false witness will not go unpunished, and a liar will be destroyed. Proverbs 19:9 5 days ago
- Those who seek the #Lord, shall not lack any good thing. Psalm 34:10 instagram.com/p/2nz5J6Mm__/ https://t.co/z7kTUesJeL 1 week ago
- #Peace on the outside comes from knowing #God on the inside. 1 week ago
- A Man's success has a lot to do with the kind of woman He chooses to have in His life. https://t.co/1KpISKTq75 2 weeks ago
Follow me on Facebook