When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: door
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- RT @GoingAfterOne: He will give eternal life to those who keep on doing good, seeking after the glory and honor and immortality that #God o… 9 hours ago
- Go to the cross of #Christ, all you that want to be delivered from the power of selfishness. 1 day ago
- RT @TUnited4Christ: God's Word is clear. You can't claim to #love #God and not love your neighbor. 1 day ago
- No matter how softly you whisper a prayer, #God listens, understands & knows the hopes & fears you keep in your hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @GoingAfterOne: Everyone who has given up everything for my sake & for the Good News, in the world to come that person will have eternal… 1 day ago
Follow me on Facebook