When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: door
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- For the law was given through Moses, but God's unfailing #love and faithfulness came through #Jesus #Christ. No one… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My home is in #Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world. instagram.com/p/4WhViEMm3l/ https://t.co/fmBVfgH2Nt 1 week ago
- When situation gets you down, remember there's Someone in Heaven who #loves you and watches over you and there's someone on Earth who cares. 2 weeks ago
- The things you take for granted... Someone else is #praying for https://t.co/aJzq5pBzPn 3 weeks ago
- Be exalted, O #God, above the highest heavens. May your glory shine over all the earth. Psalm 108:5 3 weeks ago
Follow me on Facebook