When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: timing
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- God does not punish us for all our sins; nor deal harshly with us as we deserve. For his unfailing love toward those who fear him is great. 1 hour ago
- RT @christomlin: If God has something for you to say, He will move mountains to put you there. 1 hour ago
- The only one who can satisfy the human heart is the one who made it. instagram.com/p/1oM0X4sm7f/ https://t.co/6kKLxBIF8K 3 hours ago
- RT @GoingAfterOne: There will be trouble and calamity for everyone who keeps on doing what is evil—for the Jew first and also for the Genti… 4 hours ago
- A strong desire to quit usually occurs before the greatest breakthrough of your life is about to take place. 13 hours ago
Follow me on Facebook