When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: timing
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a cleaner view again. https://t.co/dZ91S4kMfT 1 day ago
- Praise the #Lord, everything He has created, everything in all his kingdom. Let all that I am praise the Lord. Psalm 103:22 2 days ago
- Happy #fathersday instagram.com/p/BVe-HzEBQmk/ https://t.co/vdzvU2GPzj 5 days ago
- It's nice when someone remembers every little detail about you, not because you keep reminding them, but because they actually pay attention 6 days ago
- #Faith in #God includes Faith in His timing. https://t.co/LAu0GdrQjr 1 week ago
Follow me on Facebook