When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: timing
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- Don't worry. #God is never blind to your tears, never deaf to your #prayers, & never silent to your pain.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- I would rather walk with #God in the dark than go alone in the light. 5 days ago
- Don't shine so that others can see you shine so that through you, others can see Him. https://t.co/yeIczbAy18 1 week ago
- Sensible people control their temper; they earn respect by overlooking wrongs. Proverbs 19:11 1 week ago
- #Jesus, it isn't much but it is all I've got. instagram.com/p/2qXzwOMmxS/ https://t.co/onuXLUCqMW 1 week ago
Follow me on Facebook