When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: timing
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- Exult in his holy name; rejoice, you who worship the #Lord . Psalm 105:3 20 hours ago
- #Lord, I #believe you are my healer... instagram.com/p/2ibXrEsm5u/ https://t.co/vf6kzUbl6q 1 day ago
- If you look at the world, you'll be distressed. If you look within, you'll be depressed. If you look at #God you'll be at rest. 2 days ago
- Stress makes believe everything has to happen right now. Faith reassures you everything will happen in God's timing https://t.co/dpFtwOgaIs 2 days ago
- A false witness will not go unpunished, nor will a liar escape. Proverbs 19:5 5 days ago
Follow me on Facebook