When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: timing
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- The one who #love you will never leave you. Even if there are hundred reasons to give up, they will find one reason… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- He is the Lord our God. His justice is seen throughout the land. He always stands by his covenant—This is the coven… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- #Jesus is alive! Death could not hold Him. John 11:25 instagram.com/p/2yUpu0Mm-H/ https://t.co/6Qg5TbndDG 1 month ago
- When you trust in #God you are always safe and provided for. 1 month ago
- It’s all about #Jesus https://t.co/709iBFkmx7 1 month ago
Follow me on Facebook