When one door of happiness closes, another one opens, but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Tag Archives: timing
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- To have #God on our side doesn't mean sailing on a boat with no storms, it means having a boat that no storm can sink. 1 day ago
- #Lord give me the #grace to hear You speak to my heart. Let me understand the message You wish to give me today. https://t.co/kygY66TLNe 3 days ago
- For the law was given through Moses, but God's unfailing #love and faithfulness came through #Jesus #Christ. No one… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- My home is in #Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world. instagram.com/p/4WhViEMm3l/ https://t.co/fmBVfgH2Nt 2 weeks ago
- When situation gets you down, remember there's Someone in Heaven who #loves you and watches over you and there's someone on Earth who cares. 3 weeks ago
Follow me on Facebook