Are you in any need of prayer? Are troubles in your life or relationship bringing you down? We want to pray for you. Submit prayer requests to a group of Christian men and women who have volunteered to pray for your needs. Click here to be sent out to submit your prayer request or reply to this post and we will keep you in prayer. Also, let us know when your prayers are answered.
5 responses to “Prayer Request”
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- Go to the cross of #Christ, all you that want to be delivered from the power of selfishness. 15 hours ago
- RT @TUnited4Christ: God's Word is clear. You can't claim to #love #God and not love your neighbor. 15 hours ago
- No matter how softly you whisper a prayer, #God listens, understands & knows the hopes & fears you keep in your hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- RT @GoingAfterOne: Everyone who has given up everything for my sake & for the Good News, in the world to come that person will have eternal… 18 hours ago
- A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need. Proverbs 17:17 2 days ago
Follow me on Facebook