Are you in any need of prayer? Are troubles in your life or relationship bringing you down? We want to pray for you. Submit prayer requests to a group of Christian men and women who have volunteered to pray for your needs. Click here to be sent out to submit your prayer request or reply to this post and we will keep you in prayer. Also, let us know when your prayers are answered.
5 responses to “Prayer Request”
- Provoking/Punishing Your Children? When is too much?
- The Shepherd is my Provider (Psalm 23 Explained)
- What is the motive in your life?
- What the Bible Says about Talk
- God Gives Life and a calling in everyone’s life.
- God always have a door of happiness for you
- Thankful for my 36 years
- We are not Alone
- Friendship begins with You and Me!
Top Posts & Pages
- Bible Scriptures
- Path for Salvation
- Satan's Strategy
- Science News
- Teachings about Forgiveness and Faith
- The truth about Jesus
- Video Testimonies
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of #love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. 3 weeks ago
- It is not coincidence, you were meant to see this: #God #Loves You https://t.co/nZCxkVqg1j 3 weeks ago
- Has the #Lord redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others he has redeemed you from your enemies. Psalm 107:2 3 weeks ago
- Instead of using "I'm human" as an excuse to walk in the flesh, try using, "I'm saved" as a reason to walk in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to #God. 1 month ago
Follow me on Facebook